Monday, July 5, 2010

My Ten Favorite Insults from Pajiba's List of 100



“You’re an emotional fucking cripple! Your soul is dogshit! Every single fucking thing about you is ugly!” – Bad Santa

“It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma’s ass and ended up a brown stain on the mattress!” – Full Metal Jacket

“You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity” – Toy Story

“What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard…everyone in the room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul” – Billy Madison

“If you look up the word ‘idiot’ in the dictionary, do you know what you’d find?”
“A picture of me?”
“No! The definition of the word ‘idiot,’ which you fucking are!” – Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

“How would you like to go to the principal’s office?”
“How would you like to SUCK MY BALLS?” – South Park

“It’s an inanimate fucking object!”
“YOU’RE AN INANIMATE FUCKING OBJECT!” – In Bruges

“You are the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you!” – The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

“Kiss my sweaty balls you fat fuck!” – In the Loop

“I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberry!” – Monty Python

No comments:

Post a Comment