Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March/April 2011 Rap Playlist

Big K.R.I.T. and Yelawolf, Delta rappers and stars of my new playlist

I haven't checked back here in a while, but there's been a bunch of solid tracks released in the past couple months and I'd love to share them with all three of my loyal readers. My favorite of these is probably "Mystery,"probably Hodgy Beats' best track to date. If Tyler, the Creator is the black heart of Odd Future, then Hodgy Beats is the cackling sidekick, more mischievous than evil, and the haunting Moody Blues sample complements his impish persona.

Enjoy:

1. "Mystery" - Hodgy Beats
2. "ifyouthrowitimacatchit" - OverDoz.
3. "The Heart Part 2" - Kendrick Lamar
4. "American Rapstar" - Big K.R.I.T.
5. "Fulla Shit" - Rittz ft. Big K.R.I.T. & Yelawolf
6. "Shit I Seen" - Yelawolf ft. Trae
7. "Rough" - The Game ft. Yelawolf
8. "Awesome" - XV ft. Pusha T
9. "Everyday's a Weekend" - Red Cafe ft. Curren$y
10. "2 Timez" - Gucci Mane ft. Wiz Khalifa
11. "The Race" - Wiz Khalifa
12. "RetroSuperFuture II" - Rick Ross ft. Wiz Khalifa & Wale
13. "Molasses" - Raekwon ft. Rick Ross & Ghostface Killah

No comments:

Post a Comment